Are you learning about Materials and the ways that they can be changed? This resource is a comprehensive booklet covering a range of topics within this unit of work.
Included are no-prep worksheets as well as a variety of hands on and interactive activities and experiments that will expose students to scientific language such as predict, observe, change, before and after, bend, twist, melt, heat, cool.
– What I know about materials and their properties
– What is it made of?
– Describe the properties of an object
– List materials that can change in certain ways
– Playdough and alfoil investigations
– How objects change with temperature
– Chocolate and Spaghetti investigations