This Booklet explores a range of scientific concepts including:
– Grouping living and non-living things based on observable features
– Recognising characteristics of living things using MRS GREN
– Recognising the range of different living things
– Exploring differences between living, once living and products of living things
– Exploration activities
– Sorting activities (cut and paste, I spy activities and comparison activities)
– Research proforma for the Living Things Triorama
Print pages 1-15 as a booklet.
Pages 17-24 include cut-outs and answers for various pages within the booklet – Print the odd pages as needed so that students can complete the activities.